Since I've been lurking,
Just thought I'd share:
So my last minute costume is almost finished, I'm going as Bellatrix Black from her school days. I am quite surprised that it's turning out to be an almost-good looking costume which consists of:
- A gray button-up sweater which I've hand-painted the silver and green stripes, I also added three more buttons and button-holes.
- Painted silver stripes onto dad's old green tie
- Decorated a canvas bag with the Black Family Crest and motto "Toujours Pur" (Always Pure).
- I turned a Slytherin magnet into a pin-on badge
- The standard white Oxford shirt
- Standard gray skirt
- Black stockings and flats
I'm thinking about turning a black leather journal into a book about the Dark Arts or something of that nature.
Ideas? Am I missing anything?